:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Inspiring Chat with Former LCP, MCVP and Currentlty EP

deenyu: any way..I am feeling good with my traineeship
deenyu: it is really good traineeship so far..in term of my development and life..
rama kristian: Great
deenyu: I am trying to make GCP for this
rama kristian: wow
rama kristian: so inspiring
deenyu: just a little bite sharing about aiesec traineeship
deenyu: I will send to lcp when it is done..
rama kristian: cool
deenyu: gila yah..aiesec just make life different after..
rama kristian: life changing experience
deenyu: I wish every one in Campus reliase..how damn good this organization
rama kristian: yahh
deenyu: what would be If I only show my certificate...
rama kristian: so true
deenyu: with out something..can you imagine..since my first job, they never see my certificate
rama kristian: Damn so outstanding!!!
deenyu: those all are because aiesec
deenyu: yah..I am not outstanding at class...
deenyu: just an average one..
deenyu: but I belief that AIESEC can make me different..
deenyu: sacrifice for something that you believe it will be worted..
deenyu: believe me..that's I have in my mind when I applied for MC
deenyu: getting full time MC
rama kristian: so do i, i believe AIESEC can change my whole life
rama kristian: thats why i'm applying MC position
deenyu: trust me you can be different as long as you use that opportunity..
deenyu: one thing...you have to capture your life what would you be at least in 3 years..
deenyu: so when you are applying for MC, you can add value on that
rama kristian: being MC give me new opportunity, challange and investment for near future
deenyu: just alittle sharing how I realise just now, all the job that I have got starting by Aiesec Experinces
deenyu: yah you should put in your mind at first..
deenyu: dont let it go one year with only organization portofilio
deenyu: but make your own

Hopefully this is can inspire member for going exchange. thanks to Mas DN. Good Luck for Internship. All The best for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: