:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Why we need Communication?

Hai, it's a pleasure for me, that I can read again here, I would like to say thank you again, for all of u who use our virtual platform, like this blog and be our communication media. It's really important for us, like i heard some prediction that in 2008 is the era of internet. Internet will blow up like a bom, means that everyone will pay attention in the internet. Do you think that AIESEC is global? if the answer is yes, so how do you make a chat with its members? 40.000 members all around the world? internet will facilitate you. AIESEC now has its mass media like myaiesec.net it's user friendly, but only few people use it, like in our LC. It's all about activating leadership itself, do you want to have a global mindset or not is a choice. If I were you, I'll be pro active in this virtual platform, coz even you cannot meet personally, but al least you've maintain a communication, and as you know, communication is the basic things that we need to have.

I'aM

2 comments:

  1. absolutely agree!!! i'm the new vp com at university of windsor, canada...so few people use myaiesec.net (unfortunately even me!) . The true connection comes in the initiation of dialogue and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm VP Comm+IM in AIESEC GUC (Egypt) and i wanted to know if theres a group on FB or wherever where we can all talk and share what we're all doing, since we do have one of the biggest advantages of being global..any help?

    ReplyDelete

put your comments just right here: