:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Greatest Moment in My Life

















This is the greatest moment in my life, it's amazing and like a miracle for me. I can't believe, i did it! At beginning, so much fear, not confidence, and scare to decide to apply LCP 0708. It's not easy for me at the moment. I dare myself to apply this challenging position because i want to contribute more to my beloved LC. what can i do more for LC UB? it's kind like self reflection for me. Can i be true Leader?
Now, Being LCP change me a lot. The experience of working as LCP giving me so much learning that i can implement in near future. This is precious and priceless experience. So never be afraid to step up to highest level. Challenge your self to be Future Global Leader. Begin Right Now!

A successful life is not an easy life. It is built upon strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty, integrity.
- Grant D. Brandon

LCP 0708

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: