:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yatim Putri Orphans's Story





Guys, you wanna hear the stories when Anne, Guin, Riska, and Aci visited the Yatim Putri Orphans?

seemed like yes..

Ok here is the story
it was Thursday when the small rain make the road in Jl. MT Haryono a litle bit wet. with the super fast blue motor within 40 km/ hours ride, Guin and Anne go straight fight with the rain went to the orphans.

1 hour before...
ring..ring..
and i opened up my inbox, and martin appears, ups it's a bad news I thought (because martin always give me task) and yeah he gave me another job, oh thanks, its kind of you!!and the point is i have to pick up Anne..
then I close my inbox and put my cellular in my pocket again.

few minutes later..
Brum..brum..
I started my journey again, in the episode of "pick up Anne"
when we arrived in the orphans, the kids were ready in their room and seemed like ready for the lesson given by Anne. Anne teach the elementary school student from 15.30 - 16.30 and continued by elementary school student from 16.30 - 17.30, first impression is so passionate, and its a good starting point to continue again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: