:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Once upon a time...

Have you ever seen television cinema (sinetron) made in Holland? yes, I saw it live, God gave me change to saw the making of Holland television cinema at Tika's house..

Do you ever feel like you lost somewhere in Holland?
waw, don't ever feel it, because if holland people cannot speak English, I'm sure that you cannot get out of there alive!hehe..

the actresses in that night were Anne and Riskt, they were in a hot conversation, talked about "the uncensored" things that i couldn't understand. Felt like I'm in dangerous position because 1 Indonesian vs 2 Holland I'm just protecting myself with a lot of pray so that they'll canceled their plan to attack Indonesia again!and I became a national hero..
hahahahaha...

But I'm grateful that now Anne is not alone anymore, Riskt is there for her
and I hope they can live happily ever after...

1 comment:

  1. we heard from an anonimous source that the Dutch will attack Indonesia within two weeks, so Hati Hati!!

    ReplyDelete

put your comments just right here: