:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Friday, September 28, 2007

Guest from NZ


Her name is Michelle,,

for sure I didn't know her age, but I know that she's wearing a blue shirt ^_^

Michelle came here in an AFS programme, an educational purpose, she was talkative, of course because we ask her too much question..

Hmm.. but that's good

We heard a big different of educational system between Indonesia and New Zealand.. A very big one!!
I was surprised when heard Michelle explanation bout it, oia Michelle is an Elementary Scool teacher in NZ, there students were trained to be an active one, and yeah.. I've ever seen how the kids were talking in English fluently and really brave to speak up in Oprah Winfrey. I was wondering if I lived there and speak english fluently without mixed it with bahasa or Javanesse...
ckckckck...
The teacher there were really appreciate with all the kids do in school, full of responsibility and respect..
hey,,it's a good learning about how the kidz were punished if they made a problem..
just bring them to the headmaster, call his / her parents..
and do you know the purpose is?
nothing except to decrease their playing time..(hyu..hyu)
it's different with Indonesia..
I used to do those aerobic things like push up and sit up when I forget to wear my tie in monday ceremony in the yard..

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: