:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Friday, September 28, 2007

Interview preparation

Sebelum saya mulai cerita sebaiknya mulut mbak Desy ditutup dulu deh..
tolong itu Mas Okta Bisa dibungkem mulutna mbak Desy..he2
Yupz.. TM back again with all those stories about recruitment!!
It's the right time to have meeting to discuss about the interview guideline and scoring
the floor is crowded of mass society in AIESEC..
actually it's too much..
yeah, While Deasy is talking long- long away,
and I'm just take my cell phone and "snap"
gotcha.. I got your picture guyz..
Ok, it's really important to whom who will be the interviewer,
but, in the middle of the meeting, there is a hot discussion appears!!
of course it's about exchange,
how lucky I'm coz they don't discuss bout IM
hwehehe
It's minus 1 and half hour when the meeting its over,
and we are ready for DISCUSSION group..
-I'aM-

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: