:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Friday, September 28, 2007

SPMB??

SPMB test in D- Building Hall????



no..

it was the AIESEC writing test, one of the Recruitment Process to look for the best talent in Economic Faculty

it was attended by more or less 108 applicant from over 150 applicat who collected the registration form
We are very glad to held this event eventhough it was in the fasting day..
I can feel my throat getting really dry after giving the presentation about AIESEC history at that day

humm..I was so nervous to give my presentation, but I just think to give the best that I can, and
let it go with the flow..

The applicant, yeah, I wondering where is their SPIRIT??
We saw a young people that supposed to have a big energy, passion, and spirit
but..

they show us nothing
Well, it's OK

It just the first, can't wait to see their performance in Discussion Group and Interview
-thanks for the OC, and all member who took part in AIESEC DAY-

-I'aM-

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: