:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We Love Mas Bido,, We Do...

AIESEC Indonesia nu system... Sounds strange at the first time I heard...
Honestly,,in the beginning after I heard that information, I'm not ready to getting out from AIESEC LC UB's comfort zone...
I prefer to be being in faculty where we can get anything easier that if we just try it by our self...
Have the office for free and the other comfort facility that we might can't get if we should really2 "independent...”
Sounds selfish ya... But that's me,, with all my subjective-childish-spoiled thinking... (",)v
Until Mas Bido came... As the founder of our lovely LC,, he felt that he has responsible to give us direction about where should AIESEC LC UB should be in if we try to being independent...
He shared lots things to us,, sacrificing his priceless time..
(well, you're our biggest ASSET mas.. ^.^ ),,
gave us nu spirit,, taught us more about blue ocean strategy,,and package all of those with very constructive way..
He told us,, that being independent gives us more opportunity to build the 'really' professional organization..
not just student organization,, but the really professional organization that run by professional student that have ability to competite with other high-class organization..
Well, our short meeting plus unforgettable buka puasa dinner,, gives me lots experience..
I just feel that Mas Bido spirit as the 1st LCP where he build our AIESEC,, flowing down to me,, to not give up and keep on struggling..
ensuring us that experience that we get from AIESEC will be very helpful when we face the 'real world' and unchangeable..
Thanks Mas Bido, to give me very the precious advice that hopefully always motivate me while I’m down..
Thanks AIESEC that give me the opportunity to meet with lots of unbelievable people.. Not the greatest but the most impressed.. v(^.^)v
Thanks aLL!!!
Together Everyone Achieve More!!!
Let's move forward our LC!!!


-luv-

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: