:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My First Blog

okey..this is my first time writing a story and out it into @LCUB blog..huuh, if I weren't an AIESECer, i think I would never do this..

dear member, I've been be a part of my EB team for 2 months, I felt confused with my job at the first time, made a year plan that I'd never seen before..there's been some sad..happy..hecticness..etc..but, as long as the time goes by, now I think I'm proud of being EB team of AIESEC LCUB for the term 0708.

there's many things that make my self "developed", being VP project, I learn how to manage time better, how to make a good concept, how to deal with many people, how to plan everything, and last but not least is how to be a good leader. I think this experience will be my unforgotten memories..n_n

after passed some trouble before, me and my EB team have selected OCPs and OCs for 2 main projects for this term, PBoX HIV/AIDS and NatCon 3 Malang, I would like to say thank you for 2 months of supports ( and hopefully many more months of supports ) to held these BIG project successfully..

SPIRIT !!!!!!!

VP Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: