:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Friday, February 8, 2008

Life as an EB - Episode ER

my life as EB,,,

EB team when I am on 1st year i apply for this position but unfortunately i am not selected :(

and the time is running, my AIESEC XP just in Project because in my opinion project are very challenging after several project I apply for EB again and had selected.

In the first time I saw my team and i am not really know about them but it's Ok,, and we attend some Conferences, meetings, and bounding, and many activities I start know about them, and I choose peoples to help me in ER department; Apank, Sena, Primi, and Dinar, I don't know how my work without them, and maybe sometime they make me disappointed but more they makes me proud, My life as an EB makes me know how to deal with peoples for example; work with my managers with their activities, their business, and their personal life, and it's make me learn in manage people..

this is the great think be an EB like I gets internet connection for free \^.^/ and can attend many conferences and also know a lot of people that inspiring me, and I never expect that many people help me a lot and gave a lot of experience in my life,,

and I wanna say thanks a Lot to all my team in EB, and ER in helping me and makes me get reward in the last NC III Malang and hopefully and we can achieve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: