:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life as an EB - Episode LCP

Elected as LCP, it’s a wonderful life! Over past six months, I leant so many things about leadership, time management, team management, stress management, also being LCP changed me a lot, being mature, wise and different. It’s kinda life changing experience. I’m proud with myself now. It’s not easy to be LCP. First three months, it’s hard for me, live with different people, different idea, and different culture, as leader I should create solid team. I start my term with no achievement; I regret and feel so sad but I have EXTRAORDINARY team accompany every single day of my life, Okta (My Hard Headed Boy), Sekar (My Strongest Girls), Guindra (My Little Boy), Indra (My Big Boy), Deasy (My Miss Korea), Valen (My Sweatest Girls), and Aci (My Real Lady). They complete my life as LCP, my weakness covered by seven amazing people. I love the way we are. Every people has strength and weakness, its normal, nobody’s perfect. Sometimes I hate myself, when I failed guide and lead my team. Sometimes I feel miracle comes into our life, when we achieve more in every month. Sometimes I feel bored when I should treat them like a child, over deadline is totally annoying. Being Best LCP in quarter one and two is jackpot for me. Outstanding dedication and commitment lead to our winning. Winning comes from sacrifice, sometimes I sacrifice my time for my family, my study, and my friend, I dedicated myself only for AIESEC. I woke up in the morning; I finished AIESEC stuff till late at night before sleep and I invested my money a lot to AIESEC, AIESEC is my informal school, I learnt a lot in AIESEC. I’m not regret lost my money for future investment. Higher position in AIESEC offers more opportunity for us in next future. Leaders accomplish great things and inspire others to grow in responsibility and skills. Leaders give their best in whatever job they're doing. Any of us can take on leadership roles and qualities just by doing our jobs in a dependable way and encouraging others to share in and help us in attaining a worthwhile vision.


"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."

Eddie Rickenbacker
World War I hero
LCP 0809

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: