:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Friday, February 8, 2008

Life as an EB - Episode TM


Hmm,,, It’s really hard for me to tell you about my experience being an EB, cause I’m not a person that can write about me and my experience easily. But I’ll try my best to share it to you.


It’s almost 2 years since I’ve been elected as an EB. First I was elected as a Vice President of GA and Finance, and now I’ve been elected as a VP Talent Management. Being a part of EB team is a wonderful moment in my life. It’s such an unmatched learning development experience (heyaa….).


Being a part of EB team is like having a new family. Family which have 8 members who has a different characteristics and habits that must be accustom to. Of course it have a lot of happiness and Sadness. A lot of happiness that makes you laugh all the time you met each other and a lot of sadness which have to share each other. A family that will support you whenever you ups and downs.


But Instead of like a family, as an EB you are pursuit to be professional. You must give your best performance to get the best result for your team. If you are succeeded then your team will success to, but if you are failed, your team will also affected by your failure.


I got a lot of new experience and learning since I have been an EB. I face a lot of new challenge that develop my personality and skill. I feel so AIESEC when I am being an EB ^_^.


Nevertheless being an EB is really fun, I ever feel some kind of bored to, it’s a human being feeling. At that time, I feel that my motivations keep decreasing. So I take break for a moment, do some entertaining activities and then back to my job role as a VP TM. From this experience I can learn how to manage my stress. That’s why as I said before that being an EB you are not just giving a learning to somebody but you can gain your own learning by your own experience.


There is a huge benefit which can be taken from being an EB team. You can feel it if you do it by your self….hehe ^o^ trust me.








Best Regards,




Deasy Apriliany Kahar

VP Talent Management 07/08



No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: