:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Friday, February 8, 2008

Life as an EB - Episode Project

At first I was being an EB, as a Vice President of Project, I did not have any GREAT experience with joining project as the main OCs, without any kind of project knowledges too, and then I should be responsible for 2 big projects for this year, NC3 Malang and PBoX HIV, I thought that I couldn't handle that. I'd told LCP about my problems, but he trusted me, and he believed that I could do this job very well..

Since that, I changed my point of view, I should be think more positive, I should believe that I can run those 2 project successfully.
I have a NEW FAMILY in AIESEC, they are my EB TEAM ; "the Mr LCP" rama, he is like a father for me and our team, " the wise" indra, "the funny" guindra, "the cute" deasy, "the military" okta, "the man" sekar, and now we call her "the queen of exchange", "the woman" aci, because she act like a true woman..HHe..I think a have a great team and 7 great partners to achieve our goals, and supports each other, it will be FUN..
being EB was changed my life so much, I filled my time in AIESEC more than at home, it made my family "a little bit shocked" with my new life style.
my "time with family and friends" was less, my "time for study and sleep" was less too, I couldn't eat punctual, etc. Honestly, it was hard, so difficult to adapt with my new life style. but I believed that I could pass it by manage my time wisely. Everytime I always think,think, and think in my head, "come on girl, just enjoy that ! I know you can !!"

at the first 2months, everyday was fulfilled by many kinds of activities, I had learned manythings, especially making LC yearplan..I was so confused and hectic..(little bit dissapointed for appliying to be a VP) :(
after 2 months, changed to making concept for NC3 and PBoX, approaching people to be the OCs..(I enjoyed this so much, yeahh)
after 4 months, maintaining the OCs and support them..(keep the spirit !!)
after 6 months, still maintaining and support them, closer to the D-Day of NC3, making taskforce for 'nextyear' PBoX, a little bit hectic, and i think I've got long term headache..(ouhh, it makes me tired, but I'll be okay.. ;) )
5 months to go, I don't know what will I do, yeah, maybe still same like before, making-maintaining-supporting project..( ^0^)
hoh, it just 5months to go, it means I just have time 150days for "still being" an EB !!!!
as the time goes by, I can't believe that I've been a VP Project and did my responsibilities for almost 6months..

I ask my self "why did time goes so fast, was I doing right for that 6months, what will I do for the next 5 months, etc"
I don't want to lose my new family, I don't want to lose my daily activity, my new lifestyle, etc.
AIESEC taught, changed and gave me so much, and I dont even know when did AIESEC become part of my life, deep down in my heart..
6 months ago, I trusted AIESEC as a place to develop myself, gave my 100% commitment to be a VP.
for 5months to go, It won't be changed, I will give 110% commitment and hard work for my LC, because I want to have many sweet memories with this moment.
after 5months to go, I will never stop to develop myself, inside or outside AIESEC, because I'm the agent of change.
Well, I will never dissapointed for being an EB, it was the COOLest eXPerience ever..
okay, SPIRIT !!!!!!!



NB : always keep remember these words inside your heart, brain and soul..
"AIESEC, the international platform for young people to discover and develop their potential"

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: