:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life as an EB - Episode OGX



Since i am not good to create a history,so iam just write something in my head..
and the story begin..
my life as an Eb..
it's not as bad as you think..
Can you imagine that a newbies that didn't know anything try to be an EB?
ya...it's me..
seriously ,at the time i take booklet i didn't know about TN,EP,flow,etc.
it's hard when we want to start something..fear,confuse,and disbelief..
but,it's a part of learning..an expert is an amateur in the begining
then i done super duper fast learning to fill booklet..
and.......rama chose me!
big responsibilities comes to me..being main part of the LC..
let's say...no EB no LC..
no OCP LC still can run...

about my department (OGX),why OGX?
I didn't know about this one at that time other reason is only OGX still available..
then I said to myself,no matter what department you chose it's about yourself..
you want to learn oR forget it,make it better or make it worse..
it's my role to lead this department..

Everything goes normally but busier than before..
Don't imagine that being EB you can't do anything outside aiesec..
I'm still a student,I still watch my fave movie,I can still play futsal..
beside that,i also learn how to leads,deal,and manage people.

this time,myself has changed..
not a big change,but a small change it's called a change..

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: