:: AIESEC LC UB - 2010/2011 ::

Friday, February 8, 2008

Life as an EB - Episode IM

Hey,

I am Guindra Pramudi Nugraha I’m now in my favorite position as Vice President of Information Management in AIESEC LC UB. Talking about my experience, I had tons of happiness, kilograms of sad, and millions of spirits. Have you ever heard EB? Yes it’s a team who runs for organization for several periods, in this case is AIESEC. Some one who applying as an EB, she / he must have EB “Extra Brave”, brave for any challenges, brave for having commitment, and brave to change his / her attitude.

So, let me tell you about my live as an EB. I still remember when Bang Juri a.k.a. Indra consider me to take this position, oh my God he was the most annoying people at that time, who make me think thousand time whether I should take or leave it. But again more people pushed me, I know Rama actually need me to make his dream team! Finally I decide to take that opportunity, then my life change only in a few hours. Then I use my NBA skill to survive, which is Natural Born Abilities, yah I was born with full of creativity and innovation, that make me alive and perform in my EB term. Three first months was the most challenging period for me, just imagine I started to make plan that I’ve never work for it before in my life and also used Balanced Scorecard, what the heck is this!! Soon I realize those things are useful. I also feel I have a big fear of my future in my term I think a lot of case, then my guru said “..why you always think of nothing, why don’t you start to walk even it’s slow..” hmm.. yeah I started to walk, sometimes I run, and many times I fell down. Again time make me learn that FEAR is only False Evidence Appearing Real, fear just lock yourself, it destruct you.

Some of you may questioning about how about my another life? Like family, girlfriend, or your college mate? Honestly, all of them always support me, and their support gives me extra energy to accomplish my goal. They are my spirit and inspiration. Don’t worry with a good time management and seriousness I’m sure that your study will be Ok!! I learn about live balance, between AIESEC, college, and spiritual. AIESEC gives me the real implementation about what I learned in college, college gives more to AIESEC, and spiritual bring me to the destiny, and this is my destiny.

There is a moment that boost up my confidence, the moment when I win fight against my fear, the moment that I choose the suitable career path, and the moment when people gives me great appreciation in my work, which is award.

EB is not only about thinking of strategy, it also means fun and family. Don’t wait feel the grrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaatt experience ever. Do it with ENTHUSIASM, because the last 4 words mean I Am Seriously Motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comments just right here: